Business Analyst (Requirement Elicitation and Technical User Story Write-up)
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team at Salesflow.io
. The ideal candidate will have experience in requirement elicitation and technical user story write-up, and will be responsible for working with our stakeholders to gather, document, and analyse business requirements, and translating those requirements into clear and detailed technical user stories that can guide the development process.
The ideal candidate can be based in London or an EU Remote, working with a remote international cross-functional team.
- Eliciting and gathering requirements from stakeholders, such as sales teams, product managers, and customers, to understand their needs and goals for the Salesflow platform.
- Translating these requirements into clear and concise technical user stories that can be understood and implemented by the development team.
- Communicating with the Project Manager and the development team to ensure that the user stories are understood and that any technical questions are answered.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to prioritise and plan the development of new features and enhancements to the Salesflow platform.
- Acting as a liaison between the development team and other departments, such as marketing and customer support, to ensure that the Salesflow platform meets the needs of all stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date of industry trends and best practices in business analysis and requirements gathering, and incorporating these into the Salesflow development processes.
- Participating in user acceptance testing to ensure that the Salesflow platform meets the needs of its users.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with business analysis and requirements elicitation
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development concepts and technologies
- Experience with using Atlassian> Jira & Confluence for tasks
- Experience in the sales or sales enablement industry is a plus
- Professional English communication proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software development / IT environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with requirement elicitation and technical user story write-up
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies
Competitive salary: £27.5 - £35k (Dependent on Experience)
Working hours: GMT
Location: London or EU Remote (if your location doesn't match the criteria, your application will be dismissed automatically)
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you have a passion for technology and a desire to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/salesflow-io-business-analyst-requirement-elicitation-and-technical-user-story-write-up