Technical Support Analyst 24/7 shifts
- Posted : 4 weeks ago
In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Technical Support is the face of the system to the internal business users. You will need to understand the workflows of the system for both customers and back office users and be able to timelessly debug system issues through incident ownership. When problems are identified these should be logged and regularly discussed with the team to ensure that any shortcomings of the system are addressed. This role will report into the Technical Support
Customer Operations provides continuous 24/7 support, of which Technical Support Analysts are part. This role is shift-based and will require the candidate to commit to working a two day two night shift pattern. 08:00 - 20:00 and 20:00 - 08:00 with four days off.
- Reply promptly to issues, questions and requests raised ensuring SLAs are met
- Take the responsibility of owning Incidents and managing them through to completion, following the Incident Management process
- Work closely with Customer Operations Specialists and Development and Infrastructure teams to ensure outstanding end-to-end-support
- Proactively contribute to monitoring and alerting solutions
- Troubleshoot and investigate bugs, alerts and other issues as they are raised
- Suggest system improvements to reduce the need for manual intervention
- Help maintain a backlog of solutions to problems, collaborating with product teams
- Write and update system and process documentation
- Where necessary, create SQL update statements to be issued as change requests
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
This position would suit someone who is experienced in a second line support role and has experience with incident management. Someone who is confident in speaking with different teams and knowledge sets.
All applicants should:
- Be capable and comfortable working independently
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and data visualisation tools
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager to learn new skills and processes
- Be able to find solutions to problems that arise
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs.