Lead Designer (fluent in French)
- Posted : 4 weeks ago
The Product team is growing!
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Designer, you will help us accelerate our production and improve our organisation and processes through the management of the team while being in a product squad.
How will you do this?
Be part of the BtoC squad -
- Work hand in hand with the Product Manager of the Candidate squad to conceive new features by creating the user workflow on the app and designing an accessible and user-friendly app.
- Create prototypes to bring this design to life
- Constantly optimize the application , create tickets for developers to correct problematic behaviors on the app
- Be responsible for the respect of the design / interactions by developers, review the front-end developers work
- Be in charge of conducting A/B testing with product managers.
Take the lead of the design team -
- Manage and coach the design team to ensure its evolution and improve performance.
- Implement new processes, tools and best practices to make sure that your team’s work outputs are improved
- Become the owner of the design system and work with the design team to ensure its cohesion and its evolution throughout time.
- Participate in and give insights to build yearly and quarterly roadmaps, based on actual user interviews and product knowledge in order to come even closer to the best experience possible
- Number of support tickets regarding usage problems and misunderstandings by users (must be low)
- Shared KPIs with the product team
Your future team
You will be part of the Product team, composed of 8 people (product managers, designers, localisation manager) managed by our amazing Head of Product, Solenne
You will also work extremely closely with the whole tech team.
- Designing mockups (Figma)
- Prototyping (currently we use Uxpin )
- UX skills
- User research
- Habit of testing/benchmarking new products
- Interaction design
- Used to interact with developers/PM and manage the tech/design relationship
What would lead to your great success?
- You care about details and love analysing data to improve our processes and work
- You persevere when confronted with obstacles and go above and beyond to achieve your goals
- You are autonomous and highly adaptable to changes and inventive
- You speak both french and english
What would you get?
- Autonomy and flexibility: you will manage your own schedule, we don’t have fix hours
- Full remote: you can travel wherever you want 🌍
- We offer great horizontal or vertical carrer opportunities ✨
- A swile card with 10€ per work day
- Access to coworking spaces up to 5 times/month
- A strong culture and incredible events: 2 seminars/year and amazing teambuildings !
- Partnership with “Choisir ma crèche”: Daycare all around France