Content Writer / Marketer
Headquarters: Virginia Beach, VA
Gravity Forms is looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team. You will write high-quality content for our blog(s), website, and other content channels, and help execute our content strategy. Ideally, you'll have WordPress writing experience and be comfortable with writing 2/3 blog posts a week.
Write High-Quality Content
- Whether executing on a defined assignment or on one of your own ideas, first and foremost, your job is to create high-quality, value-packed content for leads and current customers.
- This is most likely in the form of blog posts, but you also handle longer-form content like eBooks, Mission Plans, and PDFs, as well as monthly newsletters, ad hoc emails, web pages, social, and more.
- Content topics range from Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow tutorials, product releases and case studies, to co-marketing campaign copy.
Own the Blog/s
- You work with the Marketing Lead, and other Marketing team members to plan the blog content strategy. Your job is the execution. You own the calendar and ensure that we hit our deadlines.
- As part of implementing the content strategy, you’re the key player in relationships with Gravity Forms internal contributors, comarketing partners, community add-on developers, freelancers, etc.
- You work with the Product team to understand what’s coming down the pipeline and promote the releases as they go live.
- You create content briefs for freelance writers, manage their schedules, edit their work, etc.
- You work with internal RG employees and certified developers, managing and editing article contributions.
- You contact community developers and customers to seek out community add-on tutorials and case studies.
- Whether you’ve written the content or it’s come from elsewhere, you are the last set of eyeballs before a post goes live and as keeper of the blog keys, everything flows through you. Attention to detail is a must.
SEO and Analytics
- You’re the resident expert on SEO, responsible for driving organic traffic to our blog.
- You establish strategies and processes for optimizing and repurposing/republishing content to improve SEO.
- You track and report on analytics for all content you publish and use your findings to inform future planning, helping to drive traffic and revenue numbers.
- You have experience of using Ahrefs, HubSpot, and Google Analytics, or similar tools.
Engage with the Community
- Part of your job is pushing our content on Social Media channels. You’ll create, schedule, and publish posts, as well as monitor comments.
- You’ll plan and execute our range of monthly newsletters, helping us reach a wide audience of readers.
- You’ll support co-marketing opportunities with our partners, creating content and contributing to campaigns where necessary.
- You’ll engage with our Certified Developers, helping showcase their products through various content channels.
- Where appropriate, you’ll help support events - both virtual and in-person.
- You’re a skilled writer with a keen attention to detail, strong editing skills, and a proven ability to craft a coherent, well-researched blog articles.
- You can hold your own talking shop with developers and can take technical concepts and explain them in an easy to grasp way.
- You’re good at managing multiple content contributors and projects with various deadlines, while keeping your head up to see what’s coming.
- You can take an assignment and run with it, but also love to pitch new ideas.
- You’re a great team player and use strong communication and organization skills to support the team.
- You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress - if you’re not already familiar with our products (Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow), we want you to become an expert. You’re a key player in communicating how Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow solve customers’ problems - so you need to know how to use them.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/gravity-forms-content-writer-marketer