Partner Enablement Web Developer (Remote/Anywhere)
- Posted : 3 weeks ago
Collabora Productivity Ltd. is a software company specialising in bringing the innovation created in Open Source projects such as LibreOffice to the market, along with services, long term support and software consultancy. We combine years of open source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits, and governments face.
Collabora Productivity brings deep technical expertise around the Office space, from our preferred Open Document format to many other, including legacy, document formats such as OpenXML and Microsoft binary formats, using modern technologies.
We are looking for a talented Engineer, a hacker, who can get involved in a diverse set of Partners' products and development improved COOL integration there.
- Building technical engagement in partner relationships, including:
- bonding with their development teams
- integrating existing Collabora Online integration features into Partners' products
- communicating around timelines and tickets
- occasional responsibility for helping partners solve technical issues, including connecting Partner's staff to the right internal resources
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Deep Linux Administration Skills
- Wide but not extremely deep experience of multiple Web platforms from PHP, React, golang, Java, NodeJS - to enable extending and creating existing integrations around our embedded iframe: WOPI-like REST API implementation, PostMessages etc.
- Docker experience a bonus
- Kubernetes experience a bonus
- Understanding client needs and reconciling time constraints, available technologies and resources and open source best practices
- Occasional Sales-engineering work to support sales and marketing
- Occasional Account management work required for new partners and customers
- Ability to work in a global context with clients and engineers spanning continents
- Applicants must be available to work in European business hours