Senior Product Manager, Growth
- $150.000 - $200.000
- Posted : 3 weeks ago
Shogun is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the best remote company
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States and Canada.
What You'll Do
Shogun is driving the future of exceptional ecommerce experiences, and it all started with Page Builder, a self-serve landing page builder. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead growth for Page Builder to create an optimized experience from signup to build and launch. You’ll enhance our user journey instrumentation, identify points of friction, and build innovative products and features to accelerate customers’ journeys. This role exists at the intersection of Product, Engineering, and Marketing, building on top of 35,000 customers to expand our reach to millions.
You own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of growth product initiatives to drive company-wide metrics on NDR and revenue on Page Builder, backed by experience and strong data. We are aiming to start with our onboarding and trial experiences to optimize our self service engine and then you will be tasked with driving retention and upgrades. We are looking for individuals that naturally identify customer pain points, champion them with qualitative and quantitative data to partners, build business cases for investment, and drive solutions that account not only for the technical teams but also GTM. You will work closely with our executive team on delivering the best of breed solutions that ecommerce customers demand.
- Lead data-driven decision-making on Page Builder to optimize acquisition, upgrades, and scale
- Create a growth strategy to acquire new customers and upgrade high quality customers by targeting personas and aligning them to the most efficient acquisition channels
- Quickly adapt tactics to market and customer signals with the goal of achieving our ultimate strategy of driving customer adoption and satisfaction
- Drive accountability for results through quantitative and qualitative success metrics
- Ultimately, deliver products that Shogun clients love
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Growth Product Management
- Proven track record of success of accelerating product adoption and use
- An analytical mindset - strong experience with data-driven customer segmentation, growth experimentation, multivariable testing, and funnel analysis
Traits You Demonstrate
- Obsession with customer engagement and retention, naturally segmenting casual, core, and power users
- Excellent cross-departmental communication and leadership, bringing teams from GTM and R&D together to drive results
- A connector of people and ideas - building relationships with people and organizations is not only a skill but a trait that you embody
- Highly driven and entrepreneurial personality with the ability to get stuff done while maintaining attention to detail
- Desire to meet people where they are with information and context in order to bring the whole team along on the journey
- Obsession with solving problems, big and small, and the ability to leave your ego at the door by changing your mind with better information
- The ability to rally people and the organization around major initiatives. We love to see people that drive change through peers!
The final job level and compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, years of relevant experience, skills, qualifications, certifications, geographic location, other business considerations.
A Note to Future Shogies
We know the confidence gap
and imposter syndrome
can get in the way of meeting potential Shogies. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong. We encourage you to apply if you feel this role is a good fit for you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer (Varies by Location)
- Competitive salary
- Company-sponsored healthcare, visioncare, dentalcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement plans with matching contributions (401k, Pension, and RRSP)
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options
- Yearly company and department off-sites
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly home office productivity reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- PTO, sick leave, holidays, Shogie appreciation days, COVID-19 related time off
- Learning and Development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellbeing offerings
- Quarterly Wellness reimbursement
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion, and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: We strive for transparency and operate with high integrity. We value diverse feedback and give insight to both our Shogies and clients.
- People are People: We believe everyone should be treated with respect. We seek to understand teammates and clients through questions and feedback.
- Win and grow together: We are all on the Shogun team, and love to see teammates and clients succeed. We challenge, learn from, help out, and cheer each other on as we continue to grow.
- Biased to Action: Agility and ownership in all that we do. We deliver value to each other and clients iteratively and quickly.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship.