Customer Success Specialist - Remote
- 60000 - 70000 USD per Year
- Full Time
- Posted : 3 weeks ago
Associate - Customer Advocacy - Recruitment Management
Remote - 7:00AM-4:00PM PT
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future within the B2B customer space? We're always looking for critical thinkers who are curious, data-driven, have a growth mindset, and excel at creating strategic points of view by levering data and learnings. We are consultants. Strategists. Creators. Doers. Achievers. Explorers. Geeks. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we're better together.
We're looking for a Recruitment Associates to join our global customer advocacy team to drive impact with one of our leading tech client teams. This world-class, highly visible enterprise team supports several other internal teams including sales, marketing, analyst relations, and events.
Broadly, the global Customer Advocacy Program team (CAP) is on a mission to connect a community of customers and industry decision-makers to tackle today's most common digital transformation challenges. Functionally, the Recruitment Team within CAP specifically works with client's account owners and solutions managers to identify, vet and recruit satisfied customers into the advocacy program so that sellers and marketers can leverage their voices to support sales objectives across their whole portfolio of tech solutions.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, curious, solutions-oriented, highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented. They are comfortable working independently but can also communicate clearly and collaborate with peers as useful.
Would you like to…
What you bring:
- Join a growing global team with the freedom and responsibility to design and optimize ways of working
- Quickly learn and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) while maintaining a critical eye out for potential efficiencies in the process
- Understand the importance of managing up and sharing progress, challenges, and mistakes with managers
- Execute the end-to-end management of the advocacy recruitment process, reviewing nominations, vetting potential candidates, and working with customer account owners to coordinate advocate onboarding, all while acting as a champion for CAP
- Provide customers with an overview of advocacy program (based on a pre-established deck and talking track) and answers customer questions (based on provided FAQ).
- Adopt and regularly use designated tools and technology to keep track of work done and record necessary data
- Document information pertaining to customer meetings and or communications with account owners on the database and enquires about other pertinent information based on specific instructions.
- Efficiently manage pipeline of leads
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- 2+ years of B2B experience, preferably in sales or in the customer advocacy field
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle engagement components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, relationship management, and compliance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Respect and adherence to protocols around sensitive and confidential information
- Interest in technology and B2B buying journey
- Comfort working remotely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Microsoft or previous enterprise experience a plus.
Compensation Range: $60,000 - $70,000
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees' well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don't have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.https://www.designit.com/Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
- Customer Support
- Customer Experience
- Oral Communication