Social Media Manager (Remote)
Vengreso | Type Less. Do More
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : 3 weeks ago
Vengreso Inc - Remote Job Vacancy
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be experienced in creating product marketing and original content in English, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. In the end, you should be able to manage our social media presence and ensure high customer engagement and web traffic, staying within the company's tone and voice.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers daily, with the ultimate goal of:
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Creating and executing a robust digital content calendar across all relevant platforms, factoring in web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design, create and manage social media campaigns and promotions that support audience growth, making sure they work with the company's goals, channels, and overall marketing strategy.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Responds and engages with the community, followers, influencers and commenters to establish Vengreso as an active and responsive leader and participant in relevant social conversations and communities.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through LinkedIn, as well as other popular platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
Perks And Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or related field.
- English Proficiency Level (EPL B2/C1 - TOEFL/CEFL)
- Previous experience as a Social Media & Community Specialist, communications, PR, or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok Google+ and other social media best practices
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Eclincher and HubSpot
- Extensive knowledge of creating relevant content for all social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative copy and content.
- A proactive, driven, self-starter who can work independently, as well as collaboratively, building and deploying strategic planning and executing tactically
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments efficiently
- Capable of jumping between the creative and analytical side of marketing and demonstrating why ideas are analytically sound.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Vengreso offers the following Perks and Benefits for Eligible Participants:
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Training Program
- 100% Virtual/Work from Home Environment
- Healthcare Reimbursement Allowance
- Referral Program
- Career Path & Growth
- Ongoing Professional Coaching and Development
- US Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vengresonian Time
- Mandatory Vengresonian Days
Vengreso fosters a virtual work culture that emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. Vengreso is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Management
- Marketing Analytics