Manager, Multimedia and Front-End Developer
Headquarters: Indianpolis, IN
Transforming Online Education
At Orbis Education, we believe an organization is not defined by its mission but instead defined by the people who execute the mission! We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. If you are looking for a dynamic career in helping people achieve their dreams of becoming healthcare professionals, then we want you to apply!
Are you a leader that is passionate about multimedia and front end development? The Multimedia and Front End Developer Manager responsible for developing interactive instructional media and manages Front End Development Staff. This is a Hybrid Remote/In Office position.
Please provide source code examples and links to recent production work when submitting your application.
What you will do:
- Manage assigned Front-end Development staff
- Ensure staff completes proper documentation and tracking
- Develops technical plan and framework for creation, conversion, maintenance, and updates of learning objects.
- Provide recommendations for significant technical decisions and insight into the software development process.
- Drives initiatives to improve the development process and the team policies.
- Develop a Variety of Interactive Learning Objects for Online Training and Virtual/Merged Reality Simulations
- Monitor and Enhance the Quality of Our Interactive Learning Objects.
- Document projects, technology platform processes, and procedures
- Provide training as needed for products, services, and technology platforms
What you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of equivalent certifications, experience and/or education in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field
- 5+ years of work experience in a related web development position
- 2+ years leading a development teams
- Strong experience developing, programming, and supporting content for learning management systems
- Ability to implement 3rd party APIs (application programming interface) for LMS (Learning Management Systems) referencing LMS programming manuals
- Experience with implementing, styling, and interacting with SVGs in the browser DOM
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with C# and Unity development would be beneficial
- Experience with ColdFusion and SQL development would be beneficial
What we’ll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment. ...and more!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/orbis-education-manager-multimedia-and-front-end-developer