SMM - Social Media Manager / web3 / crypto
Headquarters: Hong Kong
Social Media Manager (Blockchain Remote)
AmaZix’s PR and Marketing division handles day-to-day operations of community management, social media content creation, long-form and visual content creation for various blogs and news sites (i.e.: earned media, paid content, Medium), in addition to marketing research, strategies, and ongoing implementation (i.e.: viral giveaways, contests, email drip campaigns, etc).
Now is your chance to become the newest team member of the PR and Marketing division of AmaZix.
Applicants should be prepared to work in an online remote environment, utilizing Telegram, Discord, and Zoho Projects for collaboration and work assignments, and are expected to learn and become well-versed in multiple projects being represented by AmaZix
This is a fully remote 40-hours per week, Monday through Friday full-time position in EU time zones, and is considered a management position. Salary for this position is $2500 USD per month with a 30 day probationary period that pays $1000 USD. Applications are considered in the order they were submitted, and they don't expire. You'll only be reached out to if selected for an interview.
- Manage multiple client social media accounts (8-10 accounts). This includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, etc…
- Engage in Strategic Planning to improve brand awareness, engage social communities, drive traffic and leads to clients websites.
- Create and edit quality written, graphic, and video content for social accounts with a keen eye for strategy, trend-setting/capturing, and increasing KPIs.
- Reputation Management
- Extensive knowledge of social media platform inner workings, efficiency workflows, and platform limitations.
- Benchmarking of existing competition, and keeping in touch with current trends on Social Media platforms.
- Must be able to receive and process your own payments in USDT/USDC/DAI
- Have a ERC-20 private wallet
- Self-starter, ability to remain focused and work diligently 100% remotely from home with minimal management direction
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English (REQUIRED)
- Past experience in a digital marketing, social media, or community management position (min. 2 years experience or more. Please list references when submitting a resume.)
- Must be familiar with Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Business Insights, Ads Manager, and preferred experience with Zoho, Telegram, Slack, and Google Products
- Ability and confidence to manage a minimum of 8 - 12 accounts on a monthly basis
- Excellent knowledge of cryptocurrency trends with a deep focus on social media and hype cycles
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and in a fast-paced changing environment
- Be responsive and respect deadlines while taking the initiative to create own deadlines and expectations for supporting team and client
- Intensive time management in order to complete tasks on one's own time schedule
- Have a strategic approach to social planning and able to develop recommendations for clients
- Very strong copywriting skills
- Highly curious about social and digital trends, and willing to experiment with new ideas
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management: the ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Maintain a good level of design quality and strong work ethic
- Good command of spoken and written English is REQUIRED
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
Enjoy working remotely with a diverse team in a challenging and changing market segment. Company culture promotes and encourages out-of-the-box solutions and new ideas. Get the chance to learn new Blockchain projects early in their development period before they come to market and challenge yourself to write about an ever-changing set of topics from security, eco-conscious, health, economics, gaming, and more!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/amazix-smm-social-media-manager-web3-crypto