Copywriter - Remote
Anywhere Real Estate Inc.
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : 2 weeks ago
Copywriter - Remote
The Studio is an eclectic and hardworking group of creatives, problem solvers and doers, and the largest real estate marketing agency in the country. Our magic comes from our people, who come together to make outstanding content that supports Anywhere Real Estate agents, brokerages and brands in achieving their mission of bringing the joy of home to all. If you’ve been searching for a diverse and inclusive environment where you can chase your curiosity, produce excellent work and be yourself, look no further.
We provide excellent employee benefits so you can enjoy a strong work/life balance, including Focus Fridays (no meetings), quiet hours (no non-urgent emails after hours) and fully remote work. You’ll also have access to LinkedIn Learning, insurance (health, dental, life, even pet insurance), 401(k) with company contributions and generous paid time off including vacation, wellness, sick time and company-paid holidays.
This fully remote position is a member of the creative content team and part of a dedicated brand/brokerage copywriting team.
Specific Job Duties Include
The Ideal Candidate Will Be
- Crafts creative, succinct and engaging marketing copy for social media (organic and paid), advertisements, marketing flyers, video scripts, presentations, advertorials, blog posts, editorials, brochures, event promotional materials, office posters and more.
- Writes marketing emails that entice reader to click the link, including writing subject lines that are concise, creative and attention getting.
- Writes SEO-optimized copy for websites and landing pages.
- Writes in a variety of styles and for varying audiences, ranging from agents to potential recruits, employees and consumers, ensuring style is appropriate for medium (web, social, blog, print, etc.).
- Reviews and edits copy for grammar, style and accuracy including copywriter’s own copy, copy written by others and existing materials that are routing for updates or revisions.
- Reviews and marks up production jobs that require extreme attention to detail to ensure requested changes are made correctly.
- Maintains strong understanding of company programs, tools, technology, resources and statistics to ensure accuracy and clearly convey the benefits and features to key audiences.
- Keeps track of unique copy points for each product/program, ensuring legal rules are followed and supervising materials being produced to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Ensures all copy adheres to AP Stylebook and internal style guide, and follows company legal rules including appropriate disclaimers.
Candidates For The Position Must Have
- Diligent – highly detail oriented and a meticulous proofreader who learns from mistakes, consistently follows AP Stylebook and internal style guide, and produces error-free copy.
- Digital First – experienced in writing copy for digital marketing that drives leads.
- Multi-Tasker – organized, have solid time management skills with a strong sense of urgency, be able to juggle multiple ongoing projects while moving them all forward and meeting daily deadlines, and able to manage own workload without constant supervision and direction.
- Creative – a dedicated marketing/business writer experienced in writing for social media, advertising, digital and print materials.
- Social Media Enthusiast – Is personally active on social media and skilled at writing for social.
- Great Teammate – work well with others, collaborate on creative concepts and connect with marketing coworkers and field marketing positions.
- Four-year college degree in communications, advertising, marketing, creative writing, English or journalism (or other related degree)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience focused heavily on writing marketing copy; agency and real estate experience are preferred
- Strong understanding of Word/Outlook and experienced with basics of Powerpoint/Excel
- Portfolio showing variety of relevant writing samples (please provide link in resume)
Anywhere Real Estate IncAbout Us
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (http://www.anywhere.re/) (NYSE: HOUS) is on a mission to empower everyone’s next move. Home to some of the most recognized brands in real estate Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate (https://www.bhgre.com/) , Century 21® (https://www.century21.com/) , Coldwell Banker® (https://www.coldwellbanker.com/) , Coldwell Banker Commercial® (https://www.cbcworldwide.com/) , Corcoran® (https://www.corcoran.com/) , ERA® (https://www.era.com/) , and Sotheby's International Realty® (https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng) - the Anywhere portfolio includes franchise and brokerage operations as well as national title, settlement, and relocation companies and nationally scaled mortgage origination and underwriting joint ventures. Anywhere is focused on simplifying, digitizing and integrating the real estate transaction for all consumers, no matter where they may be in their home buying and selling journey. With innovative products and technology, Anywhere fuels the productivity of its approximately 196,200 independent sales agents in the US and approximately 136,400 independent sales agents in 118 other countries and territories.At Anywhere, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.EEO Statement
- Recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies since 2011
- Anywhere has also been designated a Great Place to Work since 2019
- Named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in the US.
- Honored by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Employers for Diversity and Top Female Friendly Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Creative Writing