B2B SaaS Account Executive (US-based SMBs clients)
Location: Europe/North America
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self-employed)
We are a fast-growing tech company created by skilled and experienced international talents. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. Working at Tidio means impacting thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Our product is in the world's top 5 most popular live chat solutions, and our goal is to become no. 1.
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population.
- Currently, we hire over 170 fantastic people.
- In March 2022 we secured $25 mln in a Series B Investment round (read 👉 TechCrunch’s article to learn more).
We are expanding our global presence and hiring the next Account Executive. By joining Tidio you will become a crucial member of our 3 - people, international team and have an impact on shaping the future of the sales area in the company.
As a B2B SaaS Account Executive, you will:
- Build a pipeline of opportunities from our inbound leads and cover the full sales cycle
- Close deals with a focus on the net revenue added each month
- Serve US-based clients and be able to cover the PDT zone (8 AM to 4 PM)
- Generate new revenue through inbound opportunities and explore outbound in the future
- Negotiate contracts with clients
- Manage upsells in collaboration with the customer success managers
- Report on the results of your work
- Create relationships with our top clients and new sign-ups
- Collect strategic feedback and share it internally
- Create impactful email and outreach campaigns for your book of business.
You are the perfect fit if you:
- have professional experience of 2 years in a SaaS Account Executive (inbound) role
- have at least 2 years of professional experience in selling to US-based clients ($5k-20k ARR)
- have native or close to native English skills (especially in speech)
- are able to cover the PDT zone (8 AM to 4 PM)
- have experience in working in medium to large sales teams
- ability to build mutually beneficial relationships
- experience with Hubspot, Totango, or a similar platform
- ability to build processes and explore opportunities
We would like to offer you:
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- An opportunity to develop together with the ambitious team and have an impact on shaping the future of this area in the company.
- Work with an experienced team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities - company-supported courses or conferences.
- Flexible working time - an optimum work-life balance is important!
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year.
- Budget for individual English/Polisch language classes.
- Sport & wellness benefits – no extra charge*.
- Premium medical care – no extra charge**.
- Mental well-being program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees.
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services.
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings, team events).
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs.
- Discounts on Apple products.
Would you like to meet other Tidioers in person?
If you are in Poland you can visit
us (more info here
*Multisport/MyBenefit Cafeteria in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
** Medicover in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
What happens when you send your resume?
- We will study your CV - if it meets our expectations, you will be asked to record a 1-minute video answering a question: “Why are you the best candidate for this position?”
- Online interview with a Recruiter
- Work sample - to get to know your skills better in a more practical way
- Final interview - virtual meeting with our Chief Customer Officer
- Offer and fireworks!
One of Tidio’s core values is to play fair. Therefore, we treat all candidates equally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. This means recruitment and selection of talent to Tidio is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tidio-b2b-saas-account-executive-us-based-smbs-clients