Freelance Video Production at Kendake LTD
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a remote, freelance video producer to join our team and create high-quality video content. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in video production, editing, and post-production and be able to produce engaging and visually stunning videos.
- Produce and edit high-quality video content
- Collaborate with our team to ensure that all videos are on-brand and consistent with our style guide
- Meet deadlines for video submissions and revisions
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Strong video production, editing, and post-production skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Prior experience producing and editing videos is a plus
This is a remote, freelance position, and candidates can work from anywhere. To apply, please submit an application describing your relevant qualifications and experience.
NB: Please note that you would be required to be able to produce the content for the video. You have creative direction but it would be centred on our product offering, behind the scenes processes etc.
Please don't send me an email - just apply using your Contra profile and that should be more than enough.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-freelance-video-production-at-kendake-ltd