Freelance Graphic Design & Implementation at Body Catatlyst
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a creative and experienced remote, freelance graphic designer located in Australia (preferably Sydney). The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio demonstrating their ability to create compelling designs across various mediums in the premium retail beauty, fashion space.
We need someone who has implementation experience with over 5+ years of in the production of digital and analogue graphic design. We provide existing concepts and implementation across all marketing channels including website, eDM social media content, in-clinic posters, video content for social media and Paid advertising content.
- Develop and design graphic elements that meet clients' objectives
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Provide a portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Canva.)
- Social media, website, video content production/editing and rollout into different formats
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
This is a remote, freelance position and candidates can work from anywhere. To apply, please submit your application on Contra describing your relevant qualifications and experience.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-freelance-graphic-design-implementation-at-body-catatlyst