- Posted : 2 weeks ago
We are ShipHero(shiphero.com). We are a cloud-built platform entrusted by hundreds of e-commerce companies, large and small, helping manage inventory, and ship orders to customers. Many of our customers sell on Shopify and/or Amazon. We’re driven to help our customers grow their businesses, by providing a platform that solves complex problems while engineered to be reliable and fast. We are obsessed with building great technology that is beautiful and easy to use. Our culture also reflects our ethos and belief that by bringing passionate, talented, and great people together - we can all do great things.
Our team is fully remote; the company has always been remote. We communicate regularly using video chat and Slack and put a strong emphasis on asynchronous work, so people have large chunks of uninterrupted time to focus and do deep work.
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician to provide technical support to our employees in two different business sections: FaaS (Fulfillment as a Service) and SaaS. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, be customer service oriented, and have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Enroll and manage all employee work devices, including PCs, laptops, and tablets, in the Mobile Device Management (MDM) system (ScaleFusion).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on work devices.
- Provide support for custom-built shipping stations.
- Write and manage knowledge base articles
- Administer patch management through ScaleFusion.
- Manage core business applications locally and through Okta.
- Manage network devices and building access through Unifi.
- Receive and respond to service issues reported via Slack.
- Provide support for personally owned devices using Malwarebytes, 1Password, and Drata.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on personally owned devices.
- Assist in enrolling end users in the MDM through Okta
- Manage passwords using 1Password.
- Manage core business applications through Okta.
- Receive and respond to service issues reported via Jira service desk.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Helpdesk role.
- Strong knowledge of endpoint security, MDM, and patch management.
- Experience with Okta and Jira service desk.
- Familiarity with Cloud Networking, MDM Solutions, Anti Virus, Password Managers, and Security Compliance Apps.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy helping others, and are excited about the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Ship Hero is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ShipHero is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the law. If you require accommodations due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please notify our Human Resources Team.