Senior DevOps Engineer
- $140.000 - $160.000
- Posted : a month ago
***We welcome all USA-based people to apply. This role is 100% work from home***
Hello,👋 nice to e-meet you. At Perceptyx we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will work alongside our DevOps Team on infrastructure development, configuration management, and deployment pipelines for applications and systems. In this role, you will get to collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our infrastructure meets and exceeds our business, operational, compliance, and security needs. Keen attention to detail, curiosity, and a solid knowledge base in AWS, Kubernetes, and CI/CD patterns is essential to your success in this role.
Are you an individual who enjoys building rapport between teams? Do you have a solid foundation in cloud-native environments? Do you find enjoyment in solving problems? If yes, please keep reading; we'd love to consider you. 🙌 😊
WE’RE HELPING ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE GLOBE 🌎
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: we help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? By creating an ongoing conversation that results in data and insights critical to everyone’s success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to their employees. As the Employee Experience (EX) experts, Perceptyx’s approach is unique. Our combination of technology, service, and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of diverse professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee listening program swiftly from vision to reality.
Areas of impact include:
- Build and maintain the CI/CD automation that deploy both our infrastructure and the applications that run on top of it.
- Design and Implement Self-service tools for Development teams’ usage
- Work with other experienced DevOps engineers to design, deploy, and manage our global cloud infrastructure.,ing enterprise-wide architecture
- Provide on-call support (in a sustainable rotation with others) for all aspects of the infrastructure
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of all aspects of Perceptyx infrastructure, including:
- Building infrastructure automation and application deployment pipelines
- Support Cloud operations (AWS)
- Linux system administration and support
- Automating application releases into staging and production environments
- Global networking, routing, and traffic management (cdns and load balancing)o Deploying a diverse set of business-critical workloads into a cloud-native environment utilizing Terraform, Kubernetes (EKS), and gitops-related tooling.
- 5 + years of experience in the following: DevOps Engineering (having a foundation in Linux Admin, Systems Admin, and Cloud Ops work is a plus) with at least 1 year as a Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Experience deploying multi-region AWS infrastructure utilizing infrastructure-as-code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of Linux internals with the ability to troubleshoot and tune systems to support demanding application workloads.
- Experience managing Kubernetes on any Cloud platform using GitOps ( e.g. Flux CD, Argo CD) is a plus
- Must have experience building and maintaining software deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Software development experience (go, python, etc) is a plus
- BS/BA in Information Technology, computer science, engineering, or a relevant field is a plus and not a must
- Conceptual skills: able to perform in-depth systems analysis, recognize problems, opportunities, or underlying patterns and relationships. Can analyze requirements and translate them into priorities and action plans
Essential traits include:
- Exceptional time management skills; prioritization in managing multiple priorities (our DevOps Team is small but mighty)
- A track record in successful cross-functional collaboration and communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- A willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Knowledge of how to pivot between working with remote teams and independently.
- Critical thinking skills when acting with purpose and urgency.
- Possess an ability to take initiative and ownership for all efforts you support.
Compensation: Perceptyx is focused on equitable pay for all our staff and aims for transparency with our pay practices. The salary range for the role is $145,000 - $160,000 per year. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location.
We Care About The Whole Person
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance up to 1x your annual salary (with a max) paid by Perceptyx
- Generous Maternity, Paternity, and Adopter leave benefits with flexibility on when you use this benefit
- 401(k) plan along with a 3% company match and immediate vesting upon hire
Generous Time Off 🏝
- As hard as we work, we also know how essential it is to take time away to rest and recharge. We offer flexible paid vacation with an expectation of every team member taking off at least 10 business days per calendar year.
- 16-17 paid holidays, depending on the calendar year.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Mac or PC laptop options
- Paid LinkedIn Learning and guided videos to watch when it works for your schedule
- Full subscription to The Calm App: #1 app for Sleep, Meditation, and Relaxation, with over 100 million downloads
Perceptyx In The News 📰
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Perceptyx celebrates diversity and an inclusive environment. We focus on providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, knowledge, merit, and business needs.