Product Manager (Collections)
- Posted : a month ago
At Tymit our mission is to give people the self-confidence to live life to the fullest by offering them credit that's smart, flexible and honest.
That's why we launched the world's first installment credit card – and why we're now partnering with only the most iconic brands to bring the next generation of installment experiences to their customers.
We believe that everyone deserves financial peace of mind, that credit should only work for you, and that tech will continue to transform the way to shop, pay and manage our spending.
Our talented and growing team is based in the UK, Spain and Greece, and we're all committed to creating a diverse, fun work environment, with collaboration and the customer at the core of everything we do.
Following our £23m Series A round, closed in October 2021 and led by Frasers Group, we're focused on our next phase of growth - and creating the future of installment experiences.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be focused on building out the Collections and Recoveries functionality for our in house Collections team. This role will involve a considerable amount of Product Discovery and strong collaboration with the Collections operations teams to understand their needs.
You'll be leading a Squad of engineers and product designers. You will be focused on helping drive and innovate on one of the most important and impactful consumer experiences at Tymit. Helping customers that are in need of our help and guidance to get their accounts back on track. And helping to minimise net credit losses across Tymit’s product offerings.
If you have a passion for fintech and want to help people achieve financial wellness, keep on reading.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Lead the Squad to deliver new and innovative products aligned with Partner needs and business objectives
- Using product knowledge, work closely with the operational teams to understand the customer needs and the agents' requirements to transform them into epics and user stories for the squad
- Create an in house collections system to be used by all of our agents (and potentially our partners' agents) that can identify, track and support all customers that are in financial difficulty
- Help guide the product architecture of this new module of our Tymit system
- Identify functionality that can be brought to the end customer so they can self serve when they are in financial difficulty
- Develop the roadmap and product specs, drive the feature to completion, and work closely with go-to-market teams to make sure the value you create gets into the hands of customers and users.
- Represent the team’s work to senior leadership and the company at large.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, generate ideas, and converge on a product that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Coordinate discovery, definition, execution/delivery, and post-launch product lifecycle activities across various work streams and channels.
- Guiding, coaching, and supporting other product managers
What you will bring along
- 3+ years of product management experience delivering high performing products at scale
- Financial Services experience - preferably in the Collections space
- We’re open to people with a wide range of industry experience, but we prefer if you have previous experience in fintech and/or in lending products
- A good understanding of product architecture to be able to support building up a new system
- Strong stakeholder management to ensure priorities are fully understood and are kept updated
- You have developed long-term, complex, cross-functional product plans and rallied cross-functional teams behind a product direction
- You have a great ability to solve complex problems and proven experience working on complex products/features
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis. SQL and programming language professional experience is a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- 🏝 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- 🥳 Your birthday off.
- 🏡 Tymit is working fully remote, and all employees can remain working from home if they want, traveling to our offices when agreed with the team.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours.
- 🤓 Additional days to attend conferences and workshops related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
- 💲 Budget for remote home expenses.
- 📚 Learning & Development is a big asset for us, and we count with a yearly budget.
- 🏥 Private health insurance.
- 👩🏽🤝👩🏻 Referral program.
- 💻 Budget for your home office set up.