Business IT Manager
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Business IT Manager
AU(VIC,NSW, WA,NT)/NZ/Estonia - Remote - Part time - Flexible hours - 24 Month contract with option to extend
This role is only open to residents of Australia (excluding SA, QLD, and TAS), New Zealand, and Estonia. We predominantly work in the UTC +10/11 timezone.
As the Business IT Manager, you are responsible for managing the internal business systems and infrastructure for internal operations at HiveLabs ÖU.
This role is for an initial 24 month contract with a minimum of 25 hours and a maximum of 32 per week with potential to extend. This is a contract role and you must have appropriate business registration and the right to work in your country of residence.
For this role you will be required to work alongside and coordinate with other stakeholders. The team predominately works in the UTC +10/11 timezones and operates on a 4 day work week.You will report directly to the Head of Business Operations.
As the Business IT Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading IT Projects such as core system changes and migrations
- Managing and operating Internal Business and Workspace Systems such as Emailincluding access to systems
- Assisting with technical on-boarding & off-boarding when required
- Asset & Mobile Device ManagementWorking Knowledge of MacOS is essentialRequisition of hardware
- Assist in organising repairs
- Growing and managing teams
- Developing process and procedures to enable growth of the future Business IT team
- Developing documentation to enable our team to self-service where possible
- Providing support to the team in relation to business systems
- Participating in knowledge sharing and training
- Communication between stakeholders
- Communicating to the wider team and leadership important changes
- Providing regular updates and feedback to leadership meetings
We’re looking for a Business IT Manager who can display the below skills & experience throughout our interview process:
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills, including ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Diligence, patience and friendliness under pressure and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work autonomously and advocate for your needs
- Empathy, and the desire to help others
- Experience working with marginalised communities
- Fluent spoken and written English
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/assembly-four-business-it-manager