- Posted : 2 months ago
We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
- You are part of our Integrations Team, dedicated to smoothly integrating our Sastrify Platform with other SAAS tools
- Our teams are cross-functional, self-organised and autonomous
- Collaboration is part of our DNA: the whole team is responsible to come up with solutions to solve customer problems in the most effective and efficient manner
- This approach requires a big amount of communication, teamwork and maturity We strongly believe it’s the best way to create software
- As a Senior Developer you apply all your skills, share your experience and mentor your teammates
- You are involved in the whole application lifecycle, in architecture and in DevOps
- You focus on getting high-quality, reusable and tested code into production
- You promote a culture of agility and excellence, where writing automated tests and applying best practices and industry standards are an everyday habit
- We write our products with TypeScript: React.js in the Front- and Node.js in the Back-End
- Our serverless architecture runs on AWS Lambdas
- We have fully automated CI/CD pipelines with automated tests and deploy into production at least once per day
- Further technologies include: Serverless Framework, PostgreSQL, TypeORM, Storybook, React Query and several AWS services
- You have experience in analysing APIs and building integrations
- You love to code and deliver high-quality products into production
- For you it's normal to be involved in the whole software development lifecycle, not just coding down some requirements
- You are passionate about collaboration and being part of a team
- You are a good communicator who enjoys discussing problems and solutions with others
- You believe in continuous learning and improvement and consider mistakes part of achieving great results
- You are fluent in English and keen to work remotely (we don't have an office)
- You located within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Mental health support service
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova
. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.