- 100000 - 130000 USD per Year
- Full Time
- Posted : a month ago
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
You must live in one of the following states to be considered for this position: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Nebraska, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.
Who we're looking for...
Android developers at BombBomb are Google fans! They love the platform and they excel at making it shine. BombBomb is building a suite of communication tools on the Android platform and we want you to be a part of it!
What you will do...
- Ownthe ongoing development of BombBomb’s Android apps, maintaining applications with play store ratings higher than 4.5 stars
- Workcreatively to increase the daily active usership of offerings to agreed-upon targets quarter over quarter
- Supportand delivers new features like email inbox support, video prompt workflows, native operating extensions, Android Wear apps and more!
- Follow BombBomb's established release cadence, delivering incremental improvements at least twice a month following the first 30 days on the job.
- Writeuseful, reliable automated test suites for the QA Team
- Workeffectively with Customer Success team and customers to gather needed details to support the timely resolution of defects
- Demonstrateleadership in the production of software, to include: ownership of quality, customer-mindedness, self-organization and self-starterness
- You will work cross-functionally with the Product team regarding roadmap items for bug fixes, new functionality, etc.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+years experience with Java / Kotlin
- 3+years experience with Android OS
- 2+ years experience with Google Play, Firebase and Fabric (formerly ‘Crashlytics’)
- 2+ years experience utilizing Android Studio and Maven Repositories for 3rd party libraries
- Experience utilizing Gradle to automate tasks such as ‘Flavor’ builds, etc.
- Some experience with PHP, JS, HTML5 and SQL databases
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $130,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Mental Health Days - First Friday of every month off
- Monthly Internet stipend
- New Hire Home Office set-up bonus
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth
BombBomb's success in rehumanizing the planet depends on our ability to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and growing a diverse workforce where people from all backgrounds can feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, and contribute their best work. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, and disability status. BombBomb is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes everyone to our team.
- android developer
- good commuication skills