We are looking for ONE backend engineer for part-time or full-time.
Hours: No Clocked Hours (Manage your own time)YOU MUST have these skills:
- Must be a self starter.
- Perfect text communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.What will you do?
(You'll be a key player in a small team, shaping how we grow our product and our tech culture.):
- Build APIs and manage the platform's infrastructure.
- Create and oversee database schemas, ensuring security and data integrity.
- Be hands on in both architectural design and coding.
- Set a standard for best practices in tooling, documentation, and engineering processes.
- Work in a test driven environment, performing code reviews and ensuring code is reliable and maintainable.
- Work closely with lead engineer and founder to strategize and execute on an ambitious roadmap.Required Experience:
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience leading projects and delivering high quality software in an agile environment
- Experience working in large, web-scale web backendsKnowledge of Tech Stack:
- Supabase/Edge Functions
- Digital Ocean
This is NOT some outsourced job. This is a career where you can grow with us. We're looking for someone who can not only execute but also contribute ideas that will move us forward.
Compensation: Project-based, or equity-based discussion.
Go here, fill out the quick survey: 81u1y9ciz0d.typeform.com/to/guCcN1Qk
Please let us know of any previous experience you've had with software or any other job that you feel will contribute to your success as a engineer.