Lead Software Engineer
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : a month ago
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate clinical data exchange, medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative, fully remote team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team (no office locations) and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs -- learn more here!
At Datavant we are excited to meet engineers who problem solve, build, and understand the methodologies and underlying concepts of software engineering. As an experienced leader of projects, teams and initiatives, you will join the team with the autonomy and decision rights to immediately begin shaping our healthcare data ecosystem for our clients.
Our goal is to connect the world’s health data and as a Lead Engineer you will work on the architecture and design level solutioning of our product while also driving implementation and helping to mentor other team members. If you are looking for a rapidly growing engineering team focused on delivering meaningful impact through innovative technology solutions, this is the team and role for you!
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- 6-8+ years of experience writing production-ready code, performing code reviews, and working on full stack design and architecture of applications
- Exceptional ability to write production-ready code and build scalable data flows
- Readiness to thrive and communicate with your team and collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience owning projects, migrations, and leading from the front
- Excitement, passion and curiosity about our mission of connecting the world’s health data and improving patient outcomes
The Impact You Will Make:
- Lead design, implementation, and overall development of your products
- Guide and mentor other engineers while developing cutting-edge solutions for our health data ecosystem
- Own multiple projects, conduct code reviews, translate product requirements to the team, and act like an owner
- Drive innovation and deliver valuable data solutions for our clients
- Help contribute to our awesome tech blog - click here to check it out!