Customer Service Specialist
- 25 - 25 USD per Hour
- Full Time
- Posted : 4 weeks ago
Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: South San Francisco, CA - Onsite
Duration: 06+ months contract role
- Candidate must be local and be onsite and if they preform there is a possibility to be hybrid in the future.
- The Customer Service Specialist role is dedicated to providing the highest quality of customer support by offering full time phone coverage, managing numerous daily activities, and participating in internal and external departmental projects.
- The role of Customer Service is critical to the daily operation of the organization. It is imperative that Customer Service employees are dependable, discreet, discerning and flexible.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Act in accordance with company policy
- Provide full time phone coverage (shift to be determined by management)
- Suggest new programs and or projects to promote customer service.
- Determine appropriate action to take to resolve customer issues.
- Determine when it is appropriate to escalate customer issues to management.
- Work with Finance, Product Distribution and Customers to resolve disputes.
- Act as customer advocate in investigating and responding to complaints while suggesting necessary process improvements to avoid recurrence.
- Stay informed of current industry practices / trends.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of department defined quality standards and measures.
- Maintain effective and timely communication with team members as well as the supervisor regarding departmental issues.
- Support corporate values.
- Remain flexible to ever changing customer needs and requirements.
- Process customer orders accurately
- Review inventory to determine appropriate customer order commitment.
- Maintain follow up on customer order issues.
- Interact with key customer purchasing personnel to advise of order status.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate laws, regulations, and programs.
Administer customer return process.
- Act as a liaison between customer, third party provider and GNE to facilitate customer returns.
- Ensure accurate posting of credits and debits in accordance to policy.
- Ensure timely turnaround of customer authorizations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate key competencies listed below critical to this role:
- Decision Making – Thinks through problems clearly and logically; is decisive.
- Technical and Business Expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trend; builds strong relationships; contributes expertise within and beyond assigned are
- Communication - Listens well, expresses ideas fluently and logically, is open to input and feedback.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust; collaborates, offers support and encouragement.
- Achieving Results – Is goal-directed and persistent; is accountable for meeting commitments, recognizes the contributions of peers.
This is the pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position: $25.00/hour-$25.00/hour.
- Build Strong Relationships
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customer Support
- Order Management
- Phone Manner
- Relationship Development
- Skill Development