Marketing Manager - Events (UK, Fully Remote)
- Posted : a month ago
Within3 is the world leader in insights management for life science organizations. Our platform identifies the right people, actively engages them, and delivers answers that drive agile, informed decision-making.
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not only make work fun but make our work better!
As the Event Marketing Manager, you’ll fuel Within3’s growth by generating demand for our insights management platform and building our sales pipeline with qualified global business opportunities from new prospects and existing customers through live and virtual events.
The primary focus of this role is to flawlessly coordinate and execute events, maintain strong relationships with our premier 3rd party partners, as well as working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders.
What you can expect from the opportunity
- Develop, implement, deliver and scale an event marketing lead generation strategy that supports the overall marketing strategy.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure pre-, peri-, and post-event tasks and deliverables are executed according to contractual agreements.
- Track and communicate the details for all events, timelines, key deadlines, action items, venues, vendors, staffing, invoices and budgets for both Within3 employees attending, internal stakeholders, external speakers, 3rd party vendors and our internal marketing team, including presenting on company-wide calls.
- Liaise presentation details and co-presenter communications for each event, including scheduling, hotel and travel bookings, and project managing the creative and delivery process.
- Liaise with Business Development to provide full transparency on event planning
- Set-up sponsor booth materials and/or ship needed items to the event location.
- Track and manage all marketing and event invoices
- Report monthly on our global marketing budget status to VP of Marketing
What you need to grow and succeed
- A minimum of 5 years proven event marketing experience
- Applicants must have the right to work and reside within the United Kingdom
- Proven track record activating both live and virtual events globally and tracking results
- Experience in using marketing automation technology and leveraging a CRM, such as Salesforce to track results a plus
- Experience in a B2B business; experience in the life sciences industry a plus
- Ability to work in a remote-first and fast-paced, agile environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Within3 we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil.