Headquarters: Washington State, U.S.A.
We are currently recruiting for this position exclusively in the United States, except for California, Colorado, and New York at this time.
The mission of the Implementation Manager is to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer experiences through professional service, focused on product adoption and LeadSimple fan creation.
A day in the life of…
- Lead, Manage, Communicate, and Coach - prioritizing the development and well-being of the team by providing training and opportunities for growth.
- Leverage data analytics to monitor customer satisfaction, identify common pain points, and continuously improve the implementation process.
- Engage directly with customers identifying ways in which we can continue to delight.
- Ensure the team can effectively educate customers on how to maximize value of the product.
- Scale the professional services operation efficiently to accommodate growth, optimizing workflows, hiring and training new team members, and implementing advanced engagement tools.
Role Specific Requirements:
- 8-10 years of experience with, at least 3 years of experience managing teams.
- Customer-centric mindset - Unwavering commitment to the customer experience, with the ability to instill this commitment across the team and broader organization.
- Performance Management - Sets KPIs, tracks performance, and drives accountability.
- Problem-Solving Skills - Troubleshoots issues, resolves conflicts and handles high-pressure situations in a professional and effective manner.
- Financial Acumen - Understands financial aspects of professional services, including how to drive revenue through implementation extensions, as well as upgrades and retention.
- Knowledge of Industry - Understands the company's market, products, and customers, along with broader industry trends and challenges.
- Technical Proficiency - Understands the technical aspects of the company's products and services and the ability to communicate complex technical information in a way that customers can understand.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Exceed Professional Services Extension Revenue Goals
- Improve CSAT & NPS
- Audit and maintain capacity planning model on a per-pilot level
- Increase customer engagement, including feature adoption
- 8 Company Holidays + week off between Christmas & New Years
- 6 weeks Paid Time Off (5 weeks Vacation, 1 week Sick)
- 1 Volunteer day with the organization of your choice
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome-driven work environment with a smart, hard-working team
- Location independence
- Mission-driven company and values-based culture
🚀 Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
Our Interview Process
- Fill out the application
- Answer questions via video questionaire to help use get to know you (15 minutes)
- Culture Conversation with a member from our People Operations team (30 minutes)
- Offline work sample test (up to 60 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (60 - 90 minutes)
- Possible panel interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Offer call (15 minutes)
- Written offer
- Start date commences a 90 day onboarding period
SO…Are You All In?
Not everyone can hang. It take a special person -
Someone who’s all IN. We are building a “rocket ship” at LeadSimple,
And we need All Stars to help us accomplish our mission.
LeadSimple, our team members are connected and driven leaders,
Who take personal responsibility for what they create.
We hit deadlines, we’re obsessed with both the customer and
Team member experience. We own the outcome,
We overcome obstacles and we find life lessons everywhere.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” - because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/leadsimple-inc-implementation-manager