Director of Healthcare Sales Development
Topflight is a pioneering force in mobile and web application development, with a specific focus on revolutionizing healthcare technology. Our mission is to bridge care gaps in hospital systems, elevating patient care through cutting-edge technology solutions, while constantly elevating our A game.
Our clients are doctors, founders, care groups, and healthcare operators with ambitious ideas capable of reshaping healthcare, and we pair them with our battle-tested, multidisciplinary, technical teams to turn those visions into reality. We're not just coding; we're translating aspirations into seamless, user-centric experiences that solve the biggest pain points in healthcare. For each of our clients, our M.O. is to operate like Navy Seals, and this approach has led to average client engagements of 2+ years in an industry that’s better known for feast-or-famine styles of engagements.
Our Vision to Traction system has resulted in resounding customer successes, as well as funding and acquisitions north of USD 200M. In 2022, we were recognized by Inc5000 as #171 on the list of fastest-growing software companies in the U.S.
As Director of Healthcare, you will accelerate the growth of Topflight’s enterprise healthcare customer base. This covers provider, payor, MedTech, connected health & wellness, and life sciences. Working closely with Founder / CEO and inbound SDR, you’ll lead targeting, closing, and further developing high-value healthcare clients.
This is a remote position; however, the individual in this role must reside in the U.S. due to the requirement for frequent in-person event attendance to meet with enterprise decision-makers.
- Work independently to spearhead the enterprise sales efforts.
- Prospect, pitch, negotiate, and close new enterprise healthcare accounts.
- Build and maintain a strong rolodex of contacts within the health tech and med-tech industries.
- Implement strategy & tactics to acquire key target prospects while deepening strategic relationships with healthcare portfolio clients.
- Play out in the field! Meet with key target decision-makers in person at health tech, med tech, connected wellness, and health & life sciences conferences in the United States.
- Execute converted outbound sales strategies to qualify, nurture, and close leads.
- Conduct in-depth research to understand prospective clients' needs and pain points.
- Utilize Hubspot CRM daily to update deal cards with meeting & progress notes, log the next steps to advance each deal, and engage with members of the team to shape the product offering to match the pain points of each prospect.
- Regularly meet with members of the team to review KPIs, brainstorm how to increase deal velocity, and evaluate performance.
- Serve as an SME for healthcare IT-enabled applications, representing Topflight as a powerhouse in this area. Continuously stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions, starting with our blog.
- Work extremely closely with our founder / CEO and CPO to understand our product offerings, both to educate prospects and also to push the boundaries of our offerings to meet prospects’ pain points, without overselling beyond our ability to deliver.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to showcase our services.
- Develop a Go-to-Market Strategy with the executive team to identify target clients and verticals for expansion in healthcare.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and quotas.
Essential Job Functions
- Regularly and reliably attend scheduled meetings on camera with high-speed internet.
- Be very comfortable with Slack short-form and long-form as our team collaborates heavily asynchronously.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Use all required digital collaboration tools.
- Prioritize and self-manage workflows and deadlines.
- 2+ years of proven success leading professional services sales teams in healthcare, with deep industry relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts in health tech and med-tech industries.
- Historical batting average of 30%+ close rates on qualified leads.
- Experience selling large, complex, multi-phase, managed technology projects to enterprise clients with minimum LTVs of $500k.
- Experience selling to larger healthcare systems and physician groups.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- A well-rounded understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to have an informed discussion about software delivery and development concepts with prospective clients.
- Professional maturity, poise, and executive presence – you’re a masterful storyteller with experience building long-term client relationships and influencing at the C-level.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and handle a wide variety of challenges, and deadlines.
- Willing to travel to meet and engage with target prospects and key clients anywhere in the U.S.
What you’ll get:
- Compensation: We will offer a base salary of $70,000, with an upside of 100% commission aligned with hitting On-Target Earnings (OTEs) for year 1.
- Impact: This position offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of Topflight and the chance to shape the future of healthcare technology. If you are a motivated, results-driven sales professional with a passion for healthcare and custom software solutions, we encourage you to apply.
- Work from Anywhere (100% Remote): Enjoy the flexibility of working from the comfort of your home.
- Salary and Year-End Bonuses: Experience annual salary reviews and year-end bonuses, determined by a combination of individual and company financial performance.
- Learning Opportunities: Collaborate and learn from colleagues within your department and project squad.
- Flexible Time Off: Benefit from flexibility in taking time off when needed.
- Work-Life Balance: We prioritize efficient work completion, allowing you to enjoy a balanced life, especially on weekends.
Important to know:
- Since we are fully remote and our team is across the globe, you are expected to interact with different teams and need to be flexible with different time zones.
- All joiners with Topflight Apps go through a one-month Trial at the start of their employment journey. This is to ensure your onboarding goes smoothly and that both parties are aligned on future expectations.
How to Apply:
Please send your Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for Topflight to our Head of HR: [email protected]
(and cc [email protected]
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/topflight-director-of-healthcare-sales-development