Consultant GxP Auditor (USA)
Zigzag Associates Ltd
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : a month ago
Consultant GxP Auditor looking for work in 2024?
At Zigzag you will be working alongside industry leading experts and help us to achieve our client’s quality aspirations.
What Zigzag has to offer you
- Regular Contact – We’ll be in touch with you frequently to ensure we’re able to schedule audits with you at the earliest convenience, as well as keeping you up to date with changes in the business.
- Fostering good working relationships – We want to partner with you to make things as easy and efficient as possible for you and our clients.
- A Truly Supportive and Management Team – Having a supportive and open leadership team allows our people to show up and be their best.
- New experiences – Our auditors work internationally across different types of organizations and audits.
What we are looking for
- Life science degree.
- Extensive auditing experience in 1 or more area of GxP.
- Thorough knowledge in 1 or more GxP area.
- Able to confidently complete GxP audits with limited oversight.
- Strong client focus.
What You’ll Do With Us
Focusing on delivering top-class audits to our list of high-profile clients, you’ll be working among the most forward-thinking, top minds in the industry.
Our consultants are deployed to audit Investigator Sites and Vendors, against pertinent regulatory guidelines and standards including but not limited to FDA, MHRA, EMA, PMDA and other global regulatory agencies.
Who We Are
Zigzag Associates partners with companies across the entire drug discovery and development process to improve GxP Quality against global regulatory standards.
We are a global, certified woman owned company who put people first and forge lasting relationships to bring deep impact in the industry.
Our mission is to improve the quality culture of every client that we touch. By enabling our ethical innovators to inspire each other and by being straightforward to work with, our continuous commitment to quality results in measurable growth in our partners.
- Computer System Validation
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)