Sales Development Representative (Canada)
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : a month ago
Certa is a front-runner in the fast-growing “no-code” SaaS workflow space. Our platform addresses the full lifecycle for suppliers / third parties/partners covering onboarding, risk assessment, contract lifecycle management, and ongoing monitoring. Certa also offers the most automated and "ridiculously" configurable customer/counterparty KYC & AML solution. The Certa platform brings business functions like Procurement, Sales, Compliance, Legal, InfoSec, Privacy, etc. together via an easy collaborative workflow, automated risk scoring, and ongoing monitoring for key ‘shifts in circumstance’. Our data agnostic, the open-API platform ensures that Clients can take a best-in-class approach when it comes to leveraging any of our 50+ (& growing) existing data and tech partner integrations. As a result, Certa enables clients to onboard Third Parties & KYC customers faster, with less effort, no swivel chair syndrome, and maintains a constantly updated searchable knowledge repository of all records.
Certa’s clients range from the largest & leading global firms in their Industry (Retail, Aerospace, Payments, Consulting, Ridesharing, and Commercial Data) to early life-cycle start-ups.
About the role:
Are you full of energy, creative, and ready for a role in a fast-paced, SaaS-based company? Certa is looking to grow our Sales Development team to keep up with our growing demand. You will develop skills to filter and qualify outbound interest, generate pipeline, and help prospective customers address their business problems.
What you'll do:
- Execute on outbound activities using the Certa tech stack
- Conduct discussions with prospects over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand users’ pain points, gather requirements, and correlate business value to customer needs
- Partner with Account Executives to strategize your outbound approach to identifying opportunities in target accounts
- Gain an understanding of the MM and Enterprise industry and the value our solutions provide customers
- Achieve quarterly quota
- Provide the Account Executive team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and the next steps are clearly defined
- Update and maintain customer information in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-12 months in Top-of-Funnel sales role preferred, working in SaaS or Internet is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, hunter mentality, detail oriented, and team player
- Self-starter with highly-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; decisive and results-oriented person who is prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft is a plus
- Passionate about pursuing and growing a career in technology/SaaS sales
- History of overachieving quota in past experiences
- Comfortable and accountable while working remotely
- Proactive and wants to be coached consistently while always looking to improve.
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers everyday we also have some pretty awesome benefits too:
- Flexible vacation days, competitive salary and stock options, employer covered health insurance, HSA
- Team offsites and learning and development budget for every employee.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech company environment include working closely with an international team
- Remote work
Certa not only accepts different…we celebrate it! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Development
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SaaS Sales
- Sales Development