Remote Client Services Representative
Norton & Associates Inc
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : 4 weeks ago
A love of travel attracts many people to the field, but to succeed, a Remote Client Services Representative must be passionate about travel and the endless opportunities it brings to bridge history, cultures and cuisine. Successful Client Service Representative's must have a strong sales drive, organizational skills with an eye for detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated proficiency in navigating computers and various programs; must possess good written and oral communication skills and the ability and interest to be in a continuous learning curve.
Working with us takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek individuals who are passionate about serving and making a difference in the lives of others.
What does a Client Services Representative do?
- Sells international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel.
- Shares knowledge and expertise from personal experiences and/or education study trips
- Develops long standing relationships with clients and builds referral and repeat business
- Makes appropriate recommendations to ensure the trip experience is more than expected and tailored to the members expectations
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and be authorized to work within the US.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
- Must have a smartphone with internet access and laptop computer
- Personal international travel experience is a plus but not required
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not required
- Flexible Schedule
- Travel Perks
- E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
- Daily Training Available
- Travel Agent Certification
- Training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Competitive benefits, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Business Opp
- Digital Marketing
- client services
- Relationship building