Business Development Specialist
- 5000 - 6000 USD per Month
- Full Time
- Posted : a month ago
About the Role:
At Armor, a Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for reviewing, contacting, and strategizing with your Sales team to properly source qualify sales leads. Help ideate and execute ‘outside the box’ marketing tactics, demonstrating a can-do and flexible approach resulting in new opportunities.
You’re an innovative, energetic, and motivated business development representative (BDR) working to successfully engage cybersecurity professionals. You will be focused on outbound prospecting (cold outreach via phone, email, social media etc..) and strategizing with the Sales Team. You will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Armor’s core values. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Research companies and identify leads from a prospective client list.
- Call and email a targeted list of leads each day to educate them on the Armor’s Security Solution offerings and book meetings to speak with the Sales team.
- Help craft and refine effective outbound email campaigns for both Direct and Partner sales teams.
- Promptly manage and qualify all inbound leads.
- Assist Sales team with meeting prep, scheduling, and follow up.
- Maintain accurate records of all outreach and communication in company CRM.
- Additional responsibilities as defined by the manager.
- Proactive Self-Starter
- Hunter Mentality
- Excels in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high-growth setting.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen.
- Hands-on proficiency in various sales techniques, including cold calling.
- Proven track record of meeting and surpassing sales quotas.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities.
- Capable of delivering compelling and engaging presentations.
- Technical aptitude with a keen desire for learning and acquiring new skills (preferred)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or relevant work experience
- Previous work experience in inbound/outbound calls and inquiries
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role (preferred).
- Working knowledge in web hosting, services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), and/or IT security sales (preferred) but not a requirement
We're actively seeking dynamic individuals to join our team in various locations. If you're based in or open to relocating to any of the following states, we encourage you to apply:
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
At Armor, we're passionate about building a talented internal team to drive our success. At this time, we are not actively engaging with staffing professional services firms. While we value the contributions these firms bring, our current focus is on leveraging internal resources and exploring strategic avenues.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company’s data center, at a client location or at an industry trade event.
Equal Opportunity Employer - It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
- Cold Calling